Socio Store DMCA Policy
All the content on http://soc.io/ or/and
http://mall.soc.io is submitted to Soc.io Mall either
through Soc.io Mall developer console or is readily available in on the Internet and believed to be
in public domain. Content on Soc.io is believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S.
Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.) We will readily respond and react to all properly
submitted infringement notices, and will remove the content that has been verified to be infringing
material within 14 days of notice received confirmation (read section âNotification of Copyright
Infringementâ below). In accordance with the DMCA, we will remove and/or disable access to the
infringing material residing on our site.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Soc.io Mall is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on http://soc.io/ or/and http://mall.soc.io , or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide written notice containing the bulleted information below.
Before sending any type of Notice of Infringing Material to Soc.io, we suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter, and in order to understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
The following information in documented format must be included in the copyright infringement claim
1. Written statement from the complaining party in good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized or licensed by the content license rights owner, its agent, or the law.
2. Written statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the content license rights owner, its agent, or the law.
3. A physically signed under penalty of perjury and obviously scanned written statement as evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the content (such as the developer or the property rights owner) of the material that is allegedly infringed. (Third party agencies should provide a obviously scanned copy of the âAuthorization Letter" that the agency can address all the copyright occurrences on behalf of the content owner.)
4. A physically signed under penalty of perjury and obviously scanned written statement that the information in the claim is accurate.
5. Provided sufficient valid contact information (such as email address, phone, URL and physical address) so that we may contact you.
6. Documentation in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term, screenshot and URL under which the material appears in http://soc.io/ or/and http://mall.soc.io search results.
7. Third party agencies to provide a copy of "Physical Authorization Letter" that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
8. Copyright infringement claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
All infringement claims should be sent via email to email@example.com.
Please allow us at least two weeks for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such might result in a delayed response due the claim not properly being filed.